Feb 14, 2009

Crossed a little in love

I watched Pride and Prejudice. Again. (Since we're all in the lovey-dovey mood, hehe)

One of my all-time-favourite movies. Never fails to make me smile.

It's interesting that eventhough I've watched the movie more than 10 times, different quotes stuck to me at the different times that I've watched it.

Here's the one that stuck today.

"Next to being married, a girl likes to be crossed a little in love now and then. It is something to think of, and it gives her a sort of distinction among her companions."
-Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen-


Now I'm not sure about the "having a distinction among her companions" part, but the first sentence is probably true for most girls. Hehe..

Here's to Jane Austen. And that shall be my bit for Valentine's day. Enjoy!

0 point(s) of view: