Apr 1, 2007

about mmelodia

mmelodia is my screen name.

If you know me in person, you'd probably know my real name. If you don't, that's okay.

Welcome to my humble little space on the world WIDE web.

I am so many things. I am Christian. I am Malaysian. I am also a Penangite. I'm a PR consultant. I'm also, embarrassingly, a wannabe dancer and singer.

I enjoy tweeting (@mmelodia), reading books and blogs, dancing and singing.

I like eating crabs (any way it is cooked), potatoes, fish and most things that have shells - like prawns and oysters and balitung and... well, you get what I mean. (I don't eat turtles or anything like that.)

I write about what I see happening around me. My writings capture events, thoughts and rants about my life's journey. Hopefully, my writings grow as I grow.

So, feel free to browse through, leave a comment or two and come back for a visit once in a while! =)

Writings on my blog reflect my own views entirely and cannot be associated or affiliated with any organization(s) I may be apart of, unless otherwise stated.

0 point(s) of view: