Feb 24, 2009

Choose one

1. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

2. Slumdog Millionaire

3. Changeling



3 must-watch movies, too few days, and only ONE TGV voucher.

How to choose lah?!



The voting lines are now open.
Type...

1800-MOVIE-001 to vote for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
1800-MOVIE-002 to vote for Slumdog Millionaire.
1800-MOVIE-003 to vote for Changeling.

Remember Malaysia, I only have one free movie voucher. Make your vote count!

6 point(s) of view:

cheem said...

I vote for Slumdog Millionaire!!

deJelly said...

Changeling coz I've not watched it..
so u can watch with me!! :D

mmelodia said...

Riiighht, and you would fly back to do that? :-P

Alright, 1 vote for Slumdog, 1 vote for Changeling. Any more?

Voting lines close on 27 February.

deJelly said...

Of coz! Fly back for u!
Ok.. Set ya.. You're gonna watch that with me ;)
I belanja the movie la.. U just pay for the air ticket hehe

mmelodia said...

eh-eh-eh! then nvm lah. you stay there. ahhaah

deJelly said...

Ok.. It's on then..
When are u free? I'll book my flight back..
Sunday evening?