Feb 14, 2010

Fall in love again

I don't think I've ever missed posting a blog entry every Valentine's day since I started blogging. I think.

Don't plan to break the tradition. :-)

I remember listening to this song on the radio and didn't think much of it. But it was only after a couple of listens did I really hear the lyrics to it. And when I did (one of the mornings while I was driving to work), it made me smile. Kinda like when I heard this song.

I was hooked, but never bothered to Google or Youtube it. Never knew who the singer was until I heard the radio announcer said this name yesterday: Jason Castro.

Familiar...

*!!!*

American Idol Season 7 contestant! I fell in love with his voice when he sang 'Michelle' by The Beatles. Helps that he has a charming face too. ;-)p

I like the song's upbeat tune, the cute lyrics. Very lovey-dovey, falling-in-love-for-the-first-time, that fuzzy feeling feeling. (Yes, you read me right, you read 'feeling' twice.)

Love it. Apt for Valentine's day, no? Enjoy!





Just to set the record straight: I like the song, but I kinda have issues with his dreadlocks which are so obviously longer than the girl in the video clip. Seems a little odd. Plus he has that pretty boy look, which I think makes him as pretty as, if not prettier than, the girl. I think I'd still prefer guys to have short hair.
All that aside, here's wishing all of you, "Gong Xi Fa Chai!"

1 point(s) of view:

jgt said...

haha! omg i fell in love with Jason Castro when he sang "What a day for a daydream" =P But then he kept getting worse and deserved to be kicked out XD

sappy la you, Melody =P Annual V'Day post all, haha