Jan 4, 2010

My Face

My face went on strike last year.

Like a minefield, pimples started erupting one-by-one, non-stop.

Can cry. Really.

I remember praying to God to take them away.
I remember wondering IF it would ever go away.
I remember people asking if I was hitting my second puberty. Haha.

Facial sessions were extra long and extremely excruciating. (alliteration rocks).

I blame it all on work stress.

The harder I work, the more stressed I get, the worse my face becomes. The more pimples I get, the more scars there are, and the more I have to spend on facials with my hard-earned money to make my face better.

So, really. It doesn't seem like a good deal to me.

I took one week off over Christmas and New Year, and look what happened. My face is pimple free and clearing up, glowing even. Which proves that the less I work, the better my face looks.

So, if the solution is as simple as taking a week off, then my solution to pimple-free face is simple:

Don't work = No stress = Good face.


Like that will happen in the near future for me, right?

*sigh*

If only stress had the reverse effect. The more stressed, the brighter the glow. Then I wouldn't mind working more. Haha.

3 point(s) of view:

deJelly said...

or find a job / something to do that will get income without / less stress.

Let's hope that is possible.

and hopefully we'll find it soon ;)

mmelodia said...

we? haha, why? are you having breakouts too?

deJelly said...

YES!

I had CODE EVEREST on the nose and a few volcanos around.

haha