Sep 5, 2009

Permission to date

Guys, here's a heads up.

My dad recently handed me this form and said "If any guy asks you out on a date, ask him to come talk to me. He needs to fill up this form first."

I took a look at the form. The questions are pretty harsh, but straightforward, if you can get past them, you should do fine.

Shh.. don't tell him I'm showing you all this. He doesn't know.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3


I suggest, if you really wanna impress, print out the form and fill it up before you meet him. Then hand the form to him with a nice bottle of red wine. May not guarantee immediate approval, but I think you'll earn a few more brownie points.

Good luck!

9 point(s) of view:

Joel Vergis said...

Has he passed it to anyone else yet? Cos if so, I think I'm gonna start praying for the gift of celibacy!!!
Btw,u sure this is gonna give a guy a head start in dating you, or RUNNING from you?! hehehahhahaha!!!

mmelodia said...

hahhaha..

Oh, also, if the guy cannot recognize that this is a (serious) joke, then he need not bother applying.

=D

~Angel~ said...

hahahaha... that's so cute of ur dad !!!

mark c. said...

"hilary clinton kiss torture"

shudders..

Unknown said...

I failed miserably...

Kenny Khoo said...

wah... kesian the guy who is going after you..hahaha

the Fanner of Flames said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA... Cute la Mel =)

I like 'hair colour and length' and 'boy scout rank and badges'

What's wrong with a van or a waterbed, though?

selina said...

hahaha...i just read this...maybe i should print out for future reference since i have 3 girls :)

Adrian Benjamin Lim said...

Hmmmm...i should ask my mom to prepare one for girls...hahaha

I think she prefers face to face interview...lolz