Aug 20, 2009

The reason why I'm still up

I got hooked, beautifying my blog.

Do you like this new design? I did a little bit of sprucing up, even managed to do some HTML programming to create 'static' pages on Blogger. *beaming* So proud of myself.

I tweeted a while back that my goal is to sleep by 12.00am every night.

I failed tonight, obviously.

But bring on the eyebags and yawns, cos seeing my all-new and beautiful blog now is so worth my beauty sleep.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother, cos I don't really publicize my blog that much. Nor do I really want to. For self-satisfaction, I guess.

8 point(s) of view:

ap2c said...

haha...nice nice....deserve some compliment after your hardwork...haha

aaron

mmelodia said...

hahah... so layan. thankew thankew!

deJelly said...

very nice!
very girly girl.. without too much pink involve.. haha

mmelodia said...

=D i know, i like it a lot!

Unknown said...

Nice blog! Was looking for the song "I Wish You Jesus" and I found it in your old blog. Thanks! You're layout looks great! Great job on those 'static' pages!

mmelodia said...

Hey Earl, wow! You found my old blog, haha.. Glad you found the lyrics. I really like that song. =)

Thank you for the kind comments, you're too kind. Glad to have someone from Philippines commenting on my blog! =)

BTW, your post "What women don't understand about men" is actually a play-script which was performed recently in my church, from a collection of plays called "Crazy little thing called love". Very witty script=)

Lastly, "Happy Birthday" in advance!

Unknown said...

You're from Malaysia, right? Thanks again for the lyrics. I also abandoned my friendster blog and switched to blogger. lol!

Really? Read it from "Chicken Soup for the Soul," it's kinda funny though.

Thanks and God bless you.

faye said...

Nice ! I like the blog layout :)